- I'm sleeping a lot--so good to be able to sleep in a real bed!
- so far I'm doing okay--I'll be feeling good for a couple of hours, and then I get dizzy and need to take a nap. So I guess I have to learn to pace myself.
- Still a little bit of nausea and dizziness--still trying to adjust to pain medication, which I hate, but is necessary for healing, so I'm figuring out timing on that as to keep the nausea to a minimum--and it's a whole lot better than it was (answered prayer!)
- We still have no pathology report yet, which means we still don't know if this is ovarian or colon cancer, which means we still don't have a chemo or radiation plan--although the Dr. says we can't start treatment until after healing from surgery anyway, so, yes, I have to be patient.
- I have a follow up apptmt. in Sacramento next Monday--and we are hoping for a path. report by then.
- Please keep praying for daily strength and a good prognosis.
Thank you all again for EVERYTHING you are doing for me and my family. Thank you, my dear friend Trish, for setting up this blog--what a cool way to communicate! Everyone's posts of encouragement are keeping my spirits up, and you will never know how much your love and caring means to me. God is so good!
Love, Stacey
2 comments:
I am so glad that you set up this blog! We have been praying for you everyday. It is nice to be able to have specific things to pray for and also to hear how you are doing. We all miss you very much and are so happy that you are home! Take things slowly and rest all you can. We love you and will continue to pray for a good report!
Love the Askins
Hello Friend!
So glad that you are feeling better and are home to recover. I will see you soon with dinner. Prayers for nausea and dissiness to go away- they both suck!
Education isn't the same without you in it--- we all miss you! Tanner says hello and hopes that you 'feel better'. He keeps looking for you and says that 'she must be really sick, hope she hasn't broken her arm or something!" Too cute... lots of kids probably feel the same. :-) Stacy C.
Post a Comment