This is a progress report on Stacey's recovery and will be a way for friends to communicate with Stacey and her family
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Update 11/01/08
Stacey had to return to the hospital on Friday, Oct. 31 due to an abdominal infection. She is at Kaiser Fresno and will probably be there for a few days. Treatment includes I.V. antibiotics and a minor procedure. Please pray for healing of this infection.
Hi Stacey, I lift you up every day when I go out for my prayer walk. I haven't wanted to bother you since you got home from Sacramento because I knew that you needed rest. That is what makes this blog so wonderful. Keeps us updated without having to bother you too much. Thanks Trish for setting it up.
I saw Tim Lee the other night and updated him on you and your mother. He said that he'll go by and visit her soon. Those two were pew buddies for many years and I know she will enjoy that.
I know that being back in the hospital is no fun and I pray that the antibiotics will knock the infection out quickly so you can recover in your own bed. Remember when we were younger we could sleep ANYWHERE and with any kind of pillow?
Hi Stacey, I don't know if it took my other note, so forgive me if I'm repeating myself. Our family is praying for you daily during devotions. Hope you are feeling better today. I miss seeing your smiling face at school! Love, Jane Kitson
Hi Stacey, I want you to know that I am praying for you. I am hoping you get to go home soon. We all missed you at Bonco the other night...epecially me, cuz you know, you and I are such great partners!! Ha ha ha!
3 comments:
Hi Stacey,
I lift you up every day when I go out for my prayer walk. I haven't wanted to bother you since you got home from Sacramento because I knew that you needed rest. That is what makes this blog so wonderful. Keeps us updated without having to bother you too much. Thanks Trish for setting it up.
I saw Tim Lee the other night and updated him on you and your mother. He said that he'll go by and visit her soon. Those two were pew buddies for many years and I know she will enjoy that.
I know that being back in the hospital is no fun and I pray that the antibiotics will knock the infection out quickly so you can recover in your own bed. Remember when we were younger we could sleep ANYWHERE and with any kind of pillow?
I'll be in touch...Take care - Karen Gilcrease
Hi Stacey, I don't know if it took my other note, so forgive me if I'm repeating myself. Our family is praying for you daily during devotions. Hope you are feeling better today. I miss seeing your smiling face at school! Love, Jane Kitson
Hi Stacey,
I want you to know that I am praying for you. I am hoping you get to go home soon. We all missed you at Bonco the other night...epecially me, cuz you know, you and I are such great partners!! Ha ha ha!
Take care and God Bless,
Celia
Post a Comment