This is Trish again and here is what Stacey wanted to share today:
"I feel better today and had a little more energy. I got up and walked twice and it felt good to get up and move. Without going into detail, things are beginning to work internally. However, I'm still fighting nausea and still not eating solid food. The Dr. said this is a normal intestinal reaction after surgery and also an affect of medication.
Chuck came up to visit this weekend and he was able to borrow a wheelchair. We took a spin around the hospital grounds and got a little sunshine which is really good for me after being cooped up in my hospital room for several days.
Still no date for going home. The Dr. wants to err on the side of caution and I completely agree with that. It looks like I will be here a few more days.
As always, thank you for your prayers. Also, thanks for your posts as they bring a joy to my heart.
Love,
Stacey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Miss Stacey!
So glad to hear that you were able to get up and around that is all very positive steps. Oh and to see the sunshine is even better, it's amazing how the sun and being able to go outside makes you feel. I'm so glad to hear that your doctor is taking extra measures before sending you home. As much as you would like to be home this is truly better for you.
I'm off today we are doing 4-10's this summer so my work days are Tues-Friday, heading to Costco which is good and bad!!! We have our election meeting tonight for basball so I should be officially done, at least that is what the plan is.
Well better go, keep the faith.
Love ya,
JoAnne
Hi Stacey -
So glad that the surgery went well and that you are up and moving around. It amazes me what the doctors can do these days. It is my prayer that the "re-connect-tomy" is is a complete success and that you will be home soon.
On a side note, I got a call from Tammy Feese the other day. She is the mother of 2 1/2 yr. old twin girls!! She and her family are living in San Francisco and she sounds great. I gave her the link to your blog so that she can get up to date.
Take care and...Trish..thanks for being Stacey's scribe. Appreciate all the updates.
***Karen
Post a Comment