Hi friends. I've had a few dr. appts the last 2 weeks and finally have some results. My CT scan was done 9 days ago and the results just came back today. I was starting to get concerned because it took so long, but everything is fine--Praise God for another good report! No new cancer or recurrance!
I went to see the colorectal specialist in Walnut Creek a couple of weeks ago to see if there was anything new we could try to get my intestinal problems under control. Her name is Dr. Hashim and I liked her very much. She was very kind and sympathetic to my situation. However, she doesn't know if there is much we can do. She mentioned the possibility of another surgery, but could not guarantee that it would improve things any, so I don't think I want to do that. She ordered another test, which I got done this morning. Results of that are normal--Dr. Box already e-mailed me that info this afternoon, so I was glad those results came back so fast. Now I just wait till next week to hear from Dr. Hashim to see if there is anything else we can try. More on this situation when I know more.
Will has his first track meet tomorrow in Visalia, so I'll be going there to cheer him on. I'm so excited to see him participate in a sport again. I'm happy he gets to finish high school with one sport at least!
I'm keeping this short because it is late. More next week when I get more news.
Take care,
Stacey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So good to hear that you're doing well. Keep up the good work.
Yeah for Will. He's been such a good sport, no pun intended, ha. We're anxious to hear how he does.
Our love to Mary also. xxooMargaret
Hello there my friend...so glad to hear everything went well, God is good isn't he. I will continue to pray for remedy to help your intestinal problem, there has to be something good out there as you desire that!
Glad to hear that Will is doing track. I can't believe that this year is almost over...Wow where did it do.
I hope Chuck and Aaron are doing well.
We are all good our way. Blaine went to the coast this weekend with the girlfriend and a few friends he is scheduled to come home today he said it is so beautiful over there, but then again it is nice here so I can't complain other than I would like to see the beach...LOL
Ronnie and I are just doing our usually stuff, it's been busy which is a good thing.
Well better go, I'm making breakfast and I don't want to burn the bacon...LOL
Love ya,
JoAnne
Post a Comment