Hi friends. I don't know where the last week went to,but I see it's been over a week since I've posted anything. I finally remembered to have Aaron put this pix on here for me, since you know I couldn't figure out how to do it. This is me getting my head buzzed last month by our friend and hairdresser Adam.Since the time of this photo, the boys (Chuck also) have all gotten their heads buzzed a second time, as theirs had all started to grow out. Not me, though:). My hair is still falling out, a little at a time. I'm used to it now, and the bonus is we are saving money on not buying shampoo and hairspray:).
Aaron is leaving to go back to school tomorrow morning. It's been so nice having him home for these 5 weeks. He's been so helpful to me--I'm really going to miss him. He's looking forward to getting back to school and back to his friends and such. We're praying safe travel for him, and for any fog to lift early so he can get on the road.
The big excitemet for today was that our friend Steve came over with his chainsaw and his sons, and they cut down a tree in the front yard that Chuck had been wanting to get rid of since we moved in a year ago. Thanks Steve, Eric, and Jason!
My white count has been down again for a week. I'll check it again this week before chemo on Friday, to make sure it has come back up. I'm still having the numbness in my hands and feet, although it doesn't seem as bad as it did last week. I suppose it will come and go with each chemo treatment.
It's getting late, and I need to get some sleep. Take care, friends.
Love, Stacey
2 comments:
Hi Friend!
You are looking chipper! Glad that you are embrasing your new look- and your boys too!! My boys are fighting the flu... you know what that means, I'm next!
We continue to pray for raised white counts so that you can continue your chemo and maybe return to the world of education--
:-) Stacy C. and family
Hey I like the new low maintenance 'do. I'm thinking of doing the same thing. It's what we men do when our back hair exceeds our scalp hair. We had another friend that got chemo and her hair came back a slightly different color and curly. Look what you have to look forward to.
Our boys just took off a few days ago after a good long stay. We miss them and the action but the quiet is pretty nice. (Whoops, did I say that outloud?)
Take care friend and tell your skinhead husband that for once I have more hair than him. --Tim
Post a Comment