Today was a better day than the last three in a row, and I am Praising the Lord! Still fighting the dizziness, but at least my head was not in the toilet all day long--even without Tim Simon's cure:). I love that you guys are keeping me laughing--you all are the best medicine (I know, I'm repeating myself in the blog now--but it really is true.)
Both my boys were home with me all day long and we had a great day! Aaron got home for the 4 day Thanksgiving holiday last night about midnight, and Will had neither school nor soccer practice today, so we had a good day being together--too bad Chuck had to work, but I guess somebody's got to earn a living around here. I had the boys drive me to Target, and that was quite the adventure. I got in that little scooter cart that they have for people who can't walk far, and that was a bit comical. I kept bumping into shelves and stopping/starting kinda jerkyish. The boys were embarrassed to be seen with me--but we (okay, maybe just me) had a good time anyway. I kept seeing people we know and, of course, had to stop and chat a bit, so we were in there a little longer than planned (yes, I know you're surprised :). I don't care, it was just good to get out.
Our Thanksgiving will be spent at home tomorrow. Chuck's cousin Sharon is coming over and doing all the cooking (along with Chuck's help). We'll have a full house, and everyone's bringing stuff to eat, so I'm excited about seeing all the family. We decided to have it here because, if I start feeling lousy, I can just go to bed and everyone else can continue the party. My Mom's excited about coming over too. I saw her today (after our Target jaunt) and she helped pick out what outfit she wants to wear tomorrow--so that tells me she's excited about coming over. I'm so thankful when she has good days.
My hope and prayer for each of you is that your Thanksgiving is filled with the love of your families and friends. And we all thank you, our dear Lord, for the many, many, many blessings that you grant to us each day. God Bless Each of You!
much love, Stacey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Stacey & Family,
Just wanted to send you a blessed Thanksgiving. It sounds like you will have a lot of love in your home tomorrow. Enjoy and keep the faith.
Love, Ronnie, JoAnne & Blaine
Hi Stacey and Family
It's Huskie Grandma!! (Lynne)
You have been such an inspiration and a blessing to Jim and I. You have never complained and you have always have such a positive attitude. Wishing you and your family a happy thanksgiving. You are in our prayers.
Hello Friend!
So glad that Aaron made it home for the holidays. I bet your Thanksgiving was wonderful this year... you have so much to be thankful for! Prayers that you are feeling better each day and that we will see your cheerful face again soon. :-) Stacy and family
Post a Comment